TOCCATA - Tahoe Symphony Orchestra & Chorus
Volunteers are always needed for TOCCATA, and we welcome your participation. There are several ways you can participate with the Tahoe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, including the following. If you would like to participate in any way, please contact us!
• Concerts: Ticket takers and ushers for Tahoe Symphony and Orchestra concerts
• Promotion and Marketing: Writing and emailing press releases to local area newspapers, radio and television stations, and so forth; coordinating media advertising efforts;
• Fundraising: Grant writing, upkeep of donor lists, coordinating annual fall donor campaign; coordinating and/or volunteering to work on special fundraising events, such as Soirees and other events as approved by the Board of Directors
• Website Support: Update and maintain TOCCATA website as directed by the Artistic Director and Board of Directors; requires website experience
• Performers: Singers and orchestral musicians audition with Maestro James Rawie. If you are interested, please contact him directly at email@example.com.
• Special Talents: If you have special talents, please let us know how you would like to participate with TOCCATA!
• The Board of Directors: Officers are President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer. In addition, there are up to seven at-large Directors who serve on the Board in revolving terms of office. The Board meets once a month and assists with concerts, as needed.
Please click on the "Contct Us" tab to the left if you're interested in volunteering.