Welcome to the TOCCATA-Tahoe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus!
11th TOCCATA Tahoe Winter MusicFest
11th St. Matthew Passion
- March 18 - 25
- Performing Part 2 of Bach's Masterpiece in English
- Sherman Modeste, Evangelist
- Joy Strotz, Maria Arrigotti, Becky Earl; soprano
- Chris Langton, Jesus • Brad Perry, John Rabben-Pontius Pilate
- Chris Nelson; Peter • Scott DeuPree/Phil Stevenson-High Priest
Soirée Musicale and Fundraising Events
2 Soiree Fundraisers 2016
- Josue Casillas, flutist & friends
- Joy Strotz/Anna Helwing, soprano
- Brad Perry, Sherman Modeste, tenor
- Sat. June 18 • 5pm • Crystal Bay
- Sat. June 25, 5pm Lake Ridge Shores, RENO
11th Go for Baroque, June 12-19
- Bach's Cantata #147 Herz und Munt
- Brandenburg Concerto #4
- Vivaldi Concerto for Recorder
- and other baroque works
- Joy Strotz, Anna Helwing, and Becky Earl; soprano
- Sherman Modest and Brad Perry; tenor
- Chris Langton and Chris Nelson; baritone
TOCCATA's 2017 Tour to Salzburg-Vienna-Prague-Wroclaw
- TOCCATA will perform in Salzburg, Vienna, Prague & Wroclaw
- Apr 22 through May 2, 2017
- 15 Boosters invited to join our touring chorus and chamber orchestra on this amazing tour
- Elizabeth Pitcairn will perform Vivaldi's Spring Concerto on all 5 concerts!
- More information coming soon!
TOCCATA Performs in Italy April 22-30 2015
- Concerts in Como, Lucca, Parma, Florence & Venice
- TOCCATA Tour To Italy an unprecedented success!
- More info...
Future TOCCATA Tours:
- April 26 - May 7, 2019: Cruising Down the Danube