Welcome to the TOCCATA-Tahoe Symphony Orchestra and Chorus!
11th TOCCATA Tahoe Summer MusicFest
- June 12 - 25
- Works of J.S.Bach • Vivaldi • Fasch
- Josue Casillas, Principal flutist-Puerto Rico Symphony Orchestra
- Joy Strotz, Anna Helwing, Becky Earl, Anne Davidson; soprano
- Brad Perry; tenor
- Jeff Lindhorst, Rick Stockton; violin • Nita Tune; oboe
Soirée Musicale and Fundraising Events
June/July Elegant Soiree Fundraisers
- Josue Casillas, flutist-Nita Tune, oboe
- Joy Strotz/Anna Helwing, soprano
- Brad Perry, Sherman Modeste, tenor
- Sat. June 25 • 5pm • Lake Ridge Shores-Reno
- Sun. July 10, 5pm Crystal Bay-Incline
- Sound of Music-selections
- Patriotic Favorites
TOCCATA's 2017 Tour to Salzburg-Vienna-Prague-Wroclaw
- TOCCATA will perform in Salzburg, Vienna, Prague & Wroclaw
- Apr 22 through May 2, 2017
- 15 Boosters invited to join our touring chorus and chamber orchestra on this amazing tour
- Elizabeth Pitcairn will perform Vivaldi's Spring Concerto on all 5 concerts!
- More information coming soon!
TOCCATA Performs in Italy April 22-30 2015
- Concerts in Como, Lucca, Parma, Florence & Venice
- TOCCATA Tour To Italy an unprecedented success!
- More info...
Future TOCCATA Tours:
- April 26 - May 7, 2019: Cruising Down the Danube